The FutureLearn scholarship program is an excellent opportunity for you to change and improve your educational standard reaching the carrier you wish to achieve. The FutureLearn is more focused on actualizing the dreams of young people in their passion.
The FutureLearn program seeks bold and brilliant people who can speak up and explain their passion for bringing a global transformation to the globe, building a better future.
Type of Scholarship
- Essay Writing
Eligibility Criteria for FutureLearn Scholarship
For an applicant to be fully eligible FutureLearn scholarship program, they must meet up these criteria.
- Applicant must submit an essay writing containing 300 words on writing HOW YOU INTEND TO CHANGE THE WORLD. Also, keep in mind that you will be present in a video interview if selected.
- All Countries are eligible for application.
- No age restriction is involved.
Also, check out the 15 Best Universities for Sports Global.
Benefits of FutureLearn Scholarship Award
If eventually, you are selected among the FutureLearn Scholarship, these are benefits that you gain:
- The beneficiary will be offered a whopping sum of £4,000 worth of free learning in FutureLearn and The Open University.
- The beneficiary will enrol in 8hours class mentorship and coaching from world-leading business and global experts in innovation and transformation.
- The beneficiary will be given £1,000 for specialist learning tools and miscellaneous.
The FutureLearn Scholarship program offers up to 100 runners the opportunity to gain access to their premium short courses for the year.
These are three questions to know as an applicant:
- What subject inspires you the most?
- How are you going to blow up a trial in it?
- Why is it exciting to you?
Put all you buckle together, be courageous and say all about why your subject area matters, the importance, how beneficial it is to society, how it will lead to global innovation.
At the final stage, you will be required to write a short (max. 300 words), but it should be a more powerful personal statement that shows your passion for your subject; as you explained earlier, include these points.
- Why you made it a passion
- Why it matters to you and the world