Table of Contents Hide
- What is TAQA International Scholarship?
- Why Choosing Cranfield University?
- Brief Description About TAQA International Scholarship
- Eligibility Criteria for TAQA International Scholarship
- Who Can Apply
- How to Apply for the TAQA International Scholarship at Cranfield University
- Benefits TAQA International Scholarship
What is TAQA International Scholarship?
TAQA International Scholarship at Cranfield University: If you want to take your study to the next level then Cranfield University has announced a Taqa Arabia International Scholarship for the academic session 2022/2023.
The program is awarded to fund the studies of one master’s degree student per year in the field of renewable energy. The scholarship covers both tuition fees and living expenses.
Cranfield was founded as the College of Aeronautics in 1946. Cranfield University is a specialist postgraduate university that is a global leader for education and transformational research in technology and management.
Why Choosing Cranfield University?
Why choose to study at Cranfield University? Cranfield University is a specialist postgraduate university that is a global leader for education and transformational research in technology and management. Cranfield is a six-time winner of the Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Further and Higher Education.
We are ranked in the top ten UK universities for commercial research, consultancy and professional development and Times Higher Education ranked us first in the UK for research income per academic in 2017.
Brief Description About TAQA International Scholarship
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Cranfield University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Awards: Tuition fees and living expenses
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility Criteria for TAQA International Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is given in the field of Renewable Energy.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must enrol in the degree programme at the university.
- Applicants must have international students.
Who Can Apply
The scholarship is administered under the auspices of the Qalaa Holdings Foundation Scholarship.
- Be under the age of 35;
- Be an Egyptian national and residing in Egypt;
- Have a minimum of two years of work experience post-graduation;
- Be planning to pursue their studies at one of the top universities in their discipline of choice;
- Have been accepted at the university and on the programme of interest – applicants must submit an unconditional acceptance letter (with the exception of a funding condition);
- Have an excellent command of language of study;
- Have a good command of the English language;
- Have a genuine financial need;
- Not be a beneficiary of any other partial scholarship or grants (with exception to waivers from the university of choice itself);
- Upon completion of their programme, be committed to return to work in Egypt for a minimum of two years;
- Have clear military service status (for males);
- Being involved with activities in civic, public or international affairs (NGOs, volunteer work etc) will be an advantage
How to Apply for the TAQA International Scholarship at Cranfield University
- Applicants must take admission at the university. After that, they can apply for International scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: applicants must submit all the relevant documents at the university:
- The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship application form
- Copy of letter of acceptance to the university of choice
- Copy of (completed) application form submitted to the university of choice
- An updated CV
- Two reference letters (academic and professional)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must read all the entry requirements before applying to the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must follow all the English language requirements;
- TOEFL iBT
- PTE Academic
- Cambridge Assessment English Test
Benefits TAQA International Scholarship
Cranfield University will provide International scholarships for high-performing students to complete their education in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.