Stanbic IBTC 2021 Scholarship Opportunity is, here again, the application for this scholarship opportunity is ONGOING!
This Scholarship Opportunity is most Available to Nigeria, a fully funded scholarship opportunity with the sum of over a 40million Naira to support the youths who are too inquisitive to achieve their goal in life and to sponsor the less financial students to further their academics.
To get the right and full details about this scholarship opportunity and award, eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more, read the article below carefully.
What is Stanbic IBTC
Stanbic IBTC is a Nigeria Originated Commercial bank that offers a wide range of personal and commercial banking products through over 180 branches spread across every state in Nigeria and our online banking platforms.
Stanbic IBTC Scholarship
Dr. Demola Sogunle, CEO of Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC, said the organization recognizes the importance and impact of education on the lives of every young Nigerian.
According to him: “Education empowers and encourages young people to prepare for the future while facing challenges. Education is a panacea for the growth and sustainable development of any nation or organization.”
Stanbic IBTC Scholarship Aim
The scholarship program is designed to promote hard work and academic excellence among Nigerian students and is open to students who have taken the Joint Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have obtained admission to any state or federal university in Nigeria.
Stanbic IBTC Scholarship Eligibility Status
- Must reside in Nigeria and participate in the 2021 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Council (JAMB)
- university tertiary matriculation examinations (UTME) with a score of 250 or more
- Have been admitted and fully enrolled at a Federal or State University of Nigeria (“the University”) with appropriate evidence
- The scholarship is awarded on the basis that you will retain your status at the university in the degree program you have enrolled in.
To apply for the Stanbic IBTC scholarship, the following documents are required for upload.
- Latest passport photo
- Valid ID card
- UTME score 250 and above
- O’Level results report or certificate
- Letter of admission