What is Developing Solution Scholarship
The Developing Solutions Scholarship Programme is designed for international students from Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries who want to pursue a Master’s Degree in the University of Nottingham and make a difference to the development of their home country
How to Apply for Developing Solution Scholarship Programme
Applicants must first have applied for and have received an offer to study a full-time masters (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham before they can apply for the scholarship.
You can apply through the scholarships section of the University’s application system, MyNottingham. The deadline is Friday, 20 May 2022 (midnight, UK time).
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
- Country of Study: UK
- Place of Study: University of Nottingham
- Position: Masters (MS) Degree
- Deadline: 20 May 2022 (annual)
- Course starts September 2022
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
• be domiciled in Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries (listed above)
• be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
• hold an offer to start a full-time masters (including MRes), at the University of Nottingham UK in October 2022, within the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences
You cannot be a current student or graduate of the University of Nottingham, or have already studied outside of your home country. Priority is given to those who have not previously studied outside of their home country. Students who are currently studying in the UK are not eligible to apply.
Level and Field(s) of study:
Full-time Masters Degree Programmes (including MRes) at Nottingham for October 2022 in any subject area within the following faculties: Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, Faculty of Science and Faculty of Social Science
Number of Awards:
List of Countries Applicants Can Apply From:
Students domiciled in the following countries:
- Africa (all nations),
- British Virgin Islands
- Brunei, Cayman Islands
- Falkland Islands
- Fiji, Gibraltar
- Papua New Guinea
- Pitcairn Islands
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- St Helena
- St Kitts and Nevis
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Tristan da Cunha
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
50-100% of the tuition fees