Nike practice is the best way to gain hands-on knowledge. Nike trainees are involved in real-world projects, work under multiple teams and are an essential part of the Nike community.
The Nike internship program is the perfect opportunity to explore the intersection of all Nike businesses: sports, sustainability, fashion, retail, e-commerce, technology, finance, legal, design and more.
One thing is for sure; At the end of the traineeship, trainees must gain significant career experience that will significantly enhance their career development.
Nike Internship Application
Nike practice places have different requirements. You must browse all internships and apply for the one you are qualified for.
The application process requires the submission of personal and professional information when uploading a CV or importing a third party service profile.
The system will automatically extract the relevant information from the profile or CV and fill in part of the online application.
You can also fill in the online application manually if you do not have a CV
Compliance with Nike Internship
Most Nike internships have different qualifications. Some general qualifications required of applicants are:
Applicants are currently required to obtain a bachelor’s degree with an expected graduation date of December 2020 or spring 2021.
- The course must be a suitable place for practice
- Experience in an appropriate internship is usually an added benefit.
- Applicants must be able to plan and prioritize to meet commitments that are consistent with the organization’s goals
- Applicants must have management skills
- Applicants who are independent and creative
- Applicants must be passionate about Nike products and consumers
How to apply for a Nike internship
Visit the Nike practice page, upload a resume or you can submit an online application manually.
Nike internships are paid internships, and students will also enjoy a variety of privileges such as mentoring, informal work, product discounts, summer hours, and more.
Nike legal Internship
To apply for an internship, applicants must be a student throughout the internship with an EU passport or EU work permit.
Applicants must be fluent in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills, a high level of commitment and confidence in the tasks, and a strong interest in private commercial law/intellectual property.
This internship is open to students outside the Netherlands. Unfortunately, the position of legal trainee is currently unavailable, check regularly for more updates.
Nike Summer Internship
Nike trainees are accepted throughout the year. Most internship programs last 12 weeks from June to August. This allows trainees to see and experience Nike from the inside.
The Nike site also has other practices with different time periods, but these are smaller programs.
Nike MBA Internship
Qualifications for Nike positions may vary by niche. However, in most Nike internships, students are required to earn a bachelor’s degree with an expected graduation date of December 2020 or spring 2021.
Nike Engineering Internship
Nike does not currently have an engineering internship. Applicants interested in this position can check the Nike practice page regularly for new updates.
Nike Financial Internship
To be eligible for a financial internship, candidates must be students during the internship.
- They must be available for a 12-month full-time traineeship from 1 August 2020.
- Applicants should preferably be 3./4. course students in finance, accounting or other related fields and are fluent in English with MS office skills.
- Applicants with previous practical experience in finance, accounting or control must include this experience in their CV. Applicants are expected to be passionate about the Nike brand and the sport as a whole.
Nike Marketing Internship
- Applicants for this position have a master’s degree with previous experience in digital marketing and a passion for sports.
- Applicants are expected to be fluent in French and fluent in English.
Trainees will be required to monitor the performance of Nike digital platforms and analyze consumer behavior, share the latest Nike trends and innovations, and participate in Nike content and activities.
Nike Global Technology Internship
Are you a Sports Lover? Apply for best sports universities now
A global technology internship location is available in Beaverton, Oregon, USA.
- Applicants for this position must obtain a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information science, or related fields with knowledge of one or more computer programming languages.
- Applicants must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Previous internship or work experience is an added advantage.
Nike Undergraduate Internship
Most Nike internships are available to students pursuing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
Nike Graphic Design Internship
Applicants for this position must have attended BAC + 4-5 type visual communication school, have a good level of English and be able to use Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Unfortunately, graphic design trainee Nike does not have a current position.
Nike Internship Salary
All Nike trainees are paid a competitive salary. Nike trainees are paid by the hour. Most trainees are paid $ 20-24 per hour.
The following items are available from Nike:
- Safety Reference Architect in Beaverton, Oregon
- Business Analyst in Beaverton, Oregon
- Leading software engineer in Beaverton, Oregon
- Head of Inventory Management Operations, Ontario, California
- Converse factory store in Clarksburg, Maryland
- Nike Ellenton Retail Associate of the Season in Ellenton, Florida
- Visit the Nike Careers page for more information on these vacancies
Nike Jobs Portland
Some Nike vacancies are available in Portland:
- Nike Tannersville Retail Associate Seasonal
- Nike factory store coach
- Applications are accepted through their career site.
- You can browse the various positions available on their site.
- They can choose to sign up to receive an email notification of any future job opportunities.
- There is no online application form except for the ability to import data from your LinkedIn account. In addition, the CV would be the sole basis for the initial application phase.
- Be sure to include all the information required for the post to resume. This would help to include relevant data that will make your application outstanding.
- The initial interview would be over the phone, which would take about ten minutes. Once you have done that, the next one will be a group interview where they will see your knowledge of the brand and the values of your company.
At what age does Nike rent?
The minimum age required to work for Nike is 16 years. Those who are adults must have a GED or high school diploma.