Table of Contents Hide
All international students that apply to any undergraduate or graduate-level courses at Marymount qualify to participate in scholarships and awards offered to international students. Selected students will be benefited from the tuition fee based on their GPAs.
About Marymount University
Why Marymount University?
Why choose to study at Marymount University? Marymount University strongly believes in lifelong learning and strives for continuous improvement. The university functions under the highest ethical standards, transparency, responsiveness, and usefulness to those they serve and seek out novel solutions to very important problems.
Brief Description About Marymount Scholarship
- Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
- University or Organization: Marymount University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate program of choice offered at Marymount can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time undergraduate or graduate students at Marymount.
- Transfer, freshman, and graduate students can all apply.
How to Apply for the International Scholarships at Marymount University, USA
How to Apply: Graduate applications must be submitted via the graduate application portal of the university while the undergraduate application can be made via the university portal or via the common application portal. All international applicants are automatically considered.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified, official transcripts
- Official High School Transcripts and translations in English
- Letter of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have attained high GPAs in their previous education.
- Minimum 2.75 + is expected.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79 to 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- IELTS – 6.0 to 6.5
- Duolingo – 100 to 105 or 105 to 110
The students that will successfully land a scholarship, assistantship, or win an award will be provided a sum of money, approximately $2,000 to $16,000 towards their program fee at Marymount.