Heineken International Program is here again, do you want to be part of the Heineken International Program? here is the opportunity for you to enroll in Heineken International Program.
Over the last 11years, Heineken has hired millions of graduates in the International Graduate Programme (IGP) and they all have boom their ambition to become what they could become in life.
This is the right time and opportunity to review the program and see how to become a participant, read the article below to see how to apply for this superb international graduate program.
How to Become a Heineken International Graduate in Three Steps:
1. Take Off
- Intelligence and Language Skills
- Situational Judgement
- Virtual Interview
- Realistic Job Preview
2. Face to Face Interview
- Global Functions and HR in a digital face-to-face interview
3. Assessment Centre
- All candidates will be invited to the HOME OF HEINEKEN AMSTERDAM
Eligibility Status for Heineken International Program
Eligible Countries = All
Application Deadline = September 2021 – March 2022
Country to be Taken = Amsterdam
About the Award: You will start your journey at our head office in Amsterdam, where you will learn about HEINEKEN’s history, products and values, and start meeting the people who make the company great! With three one-year assignments, you will have a challenging and contrasting learning experience within the function.
Every year you explore a new country, start a new job and learn a different culture, both professionally and personally. It will test your learning agility and provide an unforgettable experience.
Heineken Area of Employment
Marketing & Sales
People who read this can also: apply for Stanbic IBTC Scholarship
Heineken Internship/Job Program
Your internship will take place in the Global Sustainable Development Team, which is part of the Global Corporate Affairs Division at HEINEKEN Global Headquarters.
This GSD team is responsible for implementing and promoting HEINEKEN’s global sustainability ambition “Brew a Better World” and disseminating it to stakeholders.
With the recent announcement of a new ambitious agenda with the goal of being neutral throughout the carbon-neutral chain by 2040, this is an exciting and dynamic time to join Heineken International Program
- Graduated – preferably a Masters degree
- ≤ 2 years of professional working experience
- Fluent in English
- A desire to live and work abroad
- To have proven leadership skills
- High self-awareness
Main activities and Responsibilities
This practice focuses on supporting:
- Quarterly and management reports on the progress of our sustainability program
- Annual reporting process
- Data collection and analysis (desktop surveys, quarterly results, and benchmarks)
- Communication with stakeholders (internal and external)
- Sustainability reporting system management
- Various projects in the field of HEINEKEN sustainable development
Required qualifications / experience / skills:
- A Master’s student who will be admitted to an accredited European university throughout the internship
- Previous work experience is highly valued
- Strong link to sustainability and ESG discovery
- Good knowledge of English
- Extensive academic experience and great curiosity to gain new knowledge
- Fast learning and a good problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Convenient to work in a dynamic and international environment
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
For More details
Application Start in September 2021 and you will be available till March 2022
By July 1, 2021, submit your CV and cover letter (maximum 500 words) to [email protected].
Please highlight your interest in sustainability, international experience, and any previous internships or work experience that may be relevant. We will then let you know if you will be selected for an interview by mid-July. We are waiting for your applications!