HACEMOS is AT&T’s Hispanic/Latin Employee Resource Group with a national presence open to all AT&T employees. Our mission is reflected in our motto: Together, we do bad! Together we do more.
About HACEMOS Scholarship Program
The HACEMOS Scholarship Program offers $1,500 (for two-year college students) and $2,500 prizes (for four-year college students). Applicants must be of Hispanic heritage OR be a dependent child* of an active HACEMOS member (chapter list here), aged 25 or under.
Eligibility for Application
Applicants for the HACEMOS Scholarship Program must:
- Be of Hispanic heritage OR be a dependent child* of an active HACEMOS member (chapter list here), aged 25 or under, as of the application deadline.
- High school seniors or graduates are planning to enroll or students who are already enrolled in full-time undergraduate studies at an accredited two- or four-year college or university in the United States, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Guam, or any other US territory for the entire 2021-22 academic year.
- Enroll in at least 12 credit hours per semester in courses leading to a bachelor’s degree.
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
- Students studying for a second undergraduate degree can apply for scholarship funding.
- HACEMOS will determine the award distribution for every chapter and the national scholarship award.
- If selected as a recipient, students attending a two-year institution will receive a $1,500 award. Students attending a four-year institution will receive a $2,500 award.
- Awards aren’t renewable. However, students may reapply to the program annually they meet eligibility requirements.
- Awards are for undergraduate study only.
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports aren’t accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades, and credit hours for every course and term during each course.
- Optional: Supplemental Financial Data Form, if applicable. This type is required as long as parents cannot submit data jointly on the electronic Application.
Must submit one online recommendation form on your behalf no later than 3:00 p.m. Central Time on March 8, 2021.
Your application isn’t complete unless all required documents are submitted electronically.