Description of Scholarship.
Start your undergraduate adventure in the United States. Good news! The AAUW Scholarship Program is currently open. In this article, we will explain what is AAUW fellowship Program, its application benefits, and step by step application process.
The AAUW Scholarship Program is the benefits of applying for it and the step-by-step application process.
The AAUW Scholarship Program is a fully-funded scholarship. This scholarship is offered by the American University Women’s Association, USA. International students from all over the world can apply.
This scholarship is available only to graduates and postgraduate studies in any subject offered by the university. The AAUW Scholarship Program covers $18,000 to $30,000 per year, depending on compliance with academic renewal standards.
It was originally designed to provide Latin American women with postgraduate and postgraduate studies in the United States.
The first scholarship was awarded in 1917 by the International Scholarship Program. The program now includes women from all over the world, and international scholarships have been awarded to more than 3,600 women from more than 150 countries.
Study in: USA
Institution(s): The American Association of University Women
Level of Study: Masters, Doctoral, Postdoctoral
Application Deadline: November 15, 2021
Available Courses Offered:
- Business and Finance Studies
- Computer Science& IT
- Creative Arts and Design
- Social Studies and Media
- Environmental Sciences
- General Sciences
- Health Studies
- Agriculture and Veterinary
- Applied and Pure Sciences
- Architecture& Construction
- Education and Training
- Mining and Oil & Gas Operations
- Travel and Hospitality
- Cultural and Critical Studies
- Regional Studies
- Religious Studies
- Film & Television
- Gender and women’s studies
- Global studies
Fellowship year: July 1, 2022–June 30, 2023.
AAUW Awards Winner With The Following:
- Masters / Professional Scholarship: $ 18,000.
- PhD Scholarship: $20,000.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: $30,000.
International Scholarship Funds are Available for: –
- Education spending.
- Dependent child care.
- Travel to specialist meetings, conferences, or seminars, provided that they do not exceed 10 percent of the scholarship.
Selection Criteria for the AAUW Scholarship
To be eligible for the AAUW scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required language: English
- Eligible countries: All countries in the world except the USA
- Citizenship of a country other than the United States or possession of a non-immigrant visa while residing in another country is not eligible.
- Have an academic degree (earned in the US or overseas) equivalent to a US bachelor’s degree completed by November 15, 2021.
- Intend to devote themselves fully to the proposed academic plan during the scholarship year.
- Intending to return to their home country to pursue a professional career.
- Have a good command of English. Unless the applicant can prove that their mother tongue is English (written declaration required), that they have obtained their secondary or bachelor’s degree from an English-speaking university (transcript required), or that they have completed a full-time semester in their subject at an English-speaking one College or university between November 2018 and November 2020 (transcript required), they must upload a current ETS TOEFL * result (Test of English as a Foreign Language). Institutional TOEFL scores and other English proficiency test scores (such as IELTS) will not be accepted. Minimum acceptable score: 550 for the paper-based test (TOEFL PBT, no older than October 2019); 79 for the internet-based test (TOEFL iBT, not older than November 2019); 60 for the revised TOEFL paper test (not older than November 2019).
- Applicants for a master’s / first professional degree and a doctorate must have applied to an accredited study institution for the duration of the scholarship year by November 15, 2021, and state the name of the institution in the international scholarship application.
- Master’s / first-time occupation scholarships are available for master’s or professional degree programs such as J.D., M.F.A., L.L.M., M.Arch. or medical degrees such as M.D., D.D.S., etc. provided.
- Doctoral scholarships are available for doctorates such as B. Ph.D. or Ed.D.
- Postdoctoral applicants must provide evidence of their doctorate; via a doctorate classified as a research degree (e.g. Ph.D., Ed.D., D.B.A., D.M.) or an M.F.A. until November 15, 2021; and indicate where they will be researching.
- Applicants for a Masters / First Professional Degree and Ph.D. must be enrolled at a US accredited institution in the US during the scholarship year.
- A limited number of awards are available to GWI members for study or research stays in a country other than their home country. Note that foreign branches of US institutions outside of the US are considered.
- Applicants must complete a full year of study or research. International scholarships do not provide funding for a new year of study or research. Programs that end before April of the scholarship year are not eligible.
- Master’s / first professional qualifications and doctoral grants support traditional face-to-face courses at colleges or universities.
This scholarship program does not sponsor distance learning and online programs or courses that are heavily dependent on distance-learning components. The final decision on what distance learning is under these scholarships is made by the AAUW.
How do I Apply for an AAUW Scholarship?
Please follow the important steps below to claim the AAUW scholarship:
- Prepare the following documents:
- Three referrers who are professors or professional colleagues who know you, your work, and your academic background well to pursue academic pursuits Dossier Services.
- Proof of the highest grade.
- Proof of current enrolment (only currently enrolled applications).
- Proof of Bachelor.
- Proof of doctorate or M.F.A. (only for postdocs).
- Official report of TOEFL test scores or request for waiver.
- Approval decision.
- Curriculum vitae / curriculum vitae
2. Pass the aptitude quiz, which is checked by the selection committee.
3. Fill out the application and submit it.